We have partnered with Bongo International Parcel and Mail Forwarding to service our international customers.
Bongo International provides its customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box). Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system where you can consolidate them with other orders.
This process saves international customers up to 82% off typical international shipping rates.
Step-By-Step Order Guide:
1. Shop for your items on our website and add them to your cart.
2. Setup your Bongo International account by clicking the below image.
3. After signup, Bongo will provide you with your very own US address.
4. Back at our site, proceed to checkout.
5. Enter your new US address supplied by Bongo as both your BILLING and SHIPPING Address.
6. Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method... No Exceptions.
7. Choose your domestic shipping method, and Place Order.
8. Once completed, finish your verification process with Bongo.
9. Bongo will take over from here, so communicate directly with them for delivery of your order.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bongo through live chat or by e-mail. They will be glad to assist you.
Click Below to Get Started!
What are my payment choices?
During the checkout process you may choose any of our current payment options and continue to place your order. Please note that we will not ship your order until we receive payment from you.
When will my order ship and what are my shipping charges?
Shipping is automatically calculated prior to submitting your payment information. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the Checkout page where you will be offered Shipping Method choices and their prices. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you.